Sunday, September 13, 2009

ac by acid


i love fashion and it resemble a iconic things to me,every each person got their personality and interest in what kind of fashion sense.thats why i choose certain designers as my inspiration of my life and as my ''guru'' .i choose marc jacobs because his fashion sense is more into creativity,imagination,history,music and classic modern.its represent a genius creation.as for me im a student who willing to bring up all my imagination out from my head.i declaire myself as virtual illusion creativity,but i mix it with some music and unique colors.fashion has been known well by people.and each people has their own thinking to bring out their own sense of style.from runway dress and clothes to accessories.male and female has their own different type of looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment