Friday, November 27, 2009

BAG IT..!!! IOWN IT..


its been a month i guess i been craving for the bag finally i got it..for my very on personal bag.i think this is my very own christmast present for this year..haha..well this is my lucky bag..simple and nice "Aidan bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs" that worth of S$1069.this calf leather baby is worth of buying.infact i adore marc by marc jacobs bag.and Marc Jacobs too..!!haha so next year maybe mulberry and balenciaga is up next..haha have to put n effort to bag it..!!well to me bags are very important for my very own personal use.so i can bring my very own personal stuff like my Marc by Marc Jacobs big wallet purse, DIOR higher edu de perfume 50mL,my starbucks personalizer(diary),Ray Ban wayfarer shades,tissue,cigarattes,drawing blocks,my sony errison phone,Itouch,and stationery.well this all little things is important to me whenever and wherever i go.is more conviences too..so for people who need something for you to carry.well i sapose the best way is to carry is a bag..so grab it or may i say BAG IT..!!well they got alot of different type's of bags you can carry.different design,shape and sizes..even now these days men's or boy's do carry ladies handbags..well i dosen't matters as long you confident with it and you r into fashion so just carry on it..so gave a try..!!p.s.acid.

No comments:

Post a Comment